Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can we sticky an app/Tapatalk support thread?

Also, I don't think that Tapatalk is intended to do much more than reading/writing posts and threads, which is the #1 thing most people do on internet message boards. Anything more is usually a special feature (though they could update Tapatalk to handle the photo galleries. I'm seeing them on most boards now.)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

Never mind. I see now this thread is sticky. :D

Love the app! I was able to really easily add pictures until recently.. Now when I try to add a picture it says, "upload fail exceeds your quota by # (a certain number varied between pictures). I can't down load photos anymore.. How do I fix this?

Sent from my iPhone

Unfortunately there is a limit to the space available for attachments. You can get additional storage space for a small annual fee by becoming a supporting member. Bandwidth and server space costs money and this was setup to defray some of those costs.

You can also use a photo hosting service like photobucket for free and link to images in posts.

Can you remove photos you have uploaded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Can you remove photos you have uploaded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi, you should be able to edit a post for up to 6hrs after posting.

If unable to edit a post then just shoot myself or another mod a PM and we will be happy to assist.

Hi, I'm having trouble with the app. I can't sign in. Also when I leave the page on my phone's browser, I have to sign in again and the password never works. I have to make a new password every time I want to sign in.

Hi, I'm having trouble with the app. I can't sign in. Also when I leave the page on my phone's browser, I have to sign in again and the password never works. I have to make a new password every time I want to sign in.

Hi, you could try removing / reinstalling the AA app. Sometimes that will help.

Else I would suggest using the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the web page (or in full web view on a mobile) to contact IT support for AA who would be able to help more for this.

Was working fine, everytime I want to start a new thread, it says log in expired, I log in, it jumps back to the page I was browsing, then it says invalid request.

Was working fine, everytime I want to start a new thread, it says log in expired, I log in, it jumps back to the page I was browsing, then it says invalid request.

Hi, many thanks for the info. Does sound like one for forum IT support (using that 'Contact Us' feature). I find them very quick, usually get a reply within 24hrs.

Any iphone users know the best way to post pics a member is having difficulty and theirs is not loading pics?

Try doing a restart. There were several problems like this reported a day ago and believe a recent update to the app has resolved this. :flowers:

I must say that this app could really use some upgrades, get with the times, that sort of thing. There doesn’t appear to be a way to contact support from the mobile app?

I find i rarely use a computer for anything personal and use my iPad for everything.

I haven’t been able to post pics for ages. Tried the whole restart. Delete the app and download again. No luck. Not able to from the iPad or phone.

Is the lack of development to improve the app due to lack of revenue from ads? There are lots of apps that incorporate ads in their apps so as not to lose that income.

Another member tried to reach out on my behalf but was told I would need to contact support directly.

Nothing on the app to contact them with. And helll can freeze over before I boot up the pc.

It’s this lack of support from the app developers that will continue to drive your members to other forums.

Photos - just trying Tapatalk app itself.

Idk - broken so much software on work laptop today not really game :) I did attach this in Tapatalk app. Sometimes I’ll post a picture on local forum and then copy link to AA thread. This could be something specific in my setup though. All up, I miss the old days of photobucket.

IMG_2634.jpg

Last edited:
I’m afraid I can’t offer much.

I do sometimes swap to the website on the iPhone (full website). Just trying this link in post.

https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/sendmessage.php

I tried using the website on my tablet. I just don’t like the look and feel of the forums and have to load photos and use html links to show them? Sooooo My Space dinosaur tech.

And my bifocals don’t cut it. Lol

I feel like I'm being really dumb but how do I make a post? The reason I joined is becuase I have a question I want to ask the community and in can't find any information about it online.

Back
Top Bottom