Forum Mobile Apps for iPhone, iPad and Android Devices!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Administrator
Site Team
Rejoice! After a long wait forum members can finally surf the board with our Custom App for iPhone, iPad, and Android Devices. This App is FREE and will help you stay in touch and up to date, while on the go. Once you have downloaded it you should be able to log in and post from your mobile device. You will use the same login and password as you would from your computer to access the forum. Most regular forum features can be used via the mobile interface.

To download your free app:

Itunes users click here!

Android users click here!

Look for future support for other devices such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile and thanks for waiting so patiently for these mobile apps :)

Yeah I just searched and found it in the market. I will have to give this a try! Thanks for the cool, free app!

Janet,

Check out http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f59/hello-new-member-near-philadelphia-137802.html

"I i found your site through looking at aquarium apps on my iphone. Good work on the app it makes vbullentin look great on the iphone. Looks like there is some great advice and information here. I have been using forums for my other hobbies for a long time. I'm happy I have found a site for this hobby."

Great way to attract new members too!

Janet,

Check out http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f59/hello-new-member-near-philadelphia-137802.html

"I i found your site through looking at aquarium apps on my iphone. Good work on the app it makes vbullentin look great on the iphone. Looks like there is some great advice and information here. I have been using forums for my other hobbies for a long time. I'm happy I have found a site for this hobby."

Well that's highly cool! :D

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I agree it's slick. And it's fast. I don't get a lot of time much sit down time in front of a PC these days, which unfortunately has kept me away from here more than I like. This will definitely make the forums more accessible, for me at least.

Tdukes22 said:
How do u upload pics from using the app

When you start a new post up in the top corner you click attachments. From there you can choose to upload a picture from your library or camera :).

Like this. Pic was not taken with my iPhone, but it is in my iPhone library.

Attachments

• image-3727843891.jpg
    image-3727843891.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 402
Aquarium1 said:
When you start a new post up in the top corner you click attachments. From there you can choose to upload a picture from your library or camera :).

Thank u :)

I didnt even know about AA till i got the iphone app, now I love it! all my posted pics are stright from my phone

can i just add the app is awesome!! life is easier on the iphone!! only problem i find is when i have a reply to one of my posts i don't seem to be able to find it, i have a 1 appear on the app on the main iphone home screen but nothing to tell me were the reply is located when i open the aa app if that makes any sense !

paulbrear said:
can i just add the app is awesome!! life is easier on the iphone!! only problem i find is when i have a reply to one of my posts i don't seem to be able to find it, i have a 1 appear on the app on the main iphone home screen but nothing to tell me were the reply is located when i open the aa app if that makes any sense !

@paulbear. Try looking at "subscribed" threads. You should be able to quickly find your post and all replies.

iPad app

I am loving the iPad app. Everything is smooth. I like the ability just to click threads I am subscribed too for quick updates on everything
Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Janet,

That's how I found the Forum!! surfing the android market.

Lt. said:
That's how I found the Forum!! surfing the android market.

I should've gotten an android phone. I actually would have avoided switching to a Windows 8 phone if I knew it didn't have an AA app. Still, the browser works out ok even though it isn't nearly as comfortable to navigate or read as the app.

Regrets regrets. lol Still, that says a lot about the quality of the forum here. It's worth it to stick with an Android or iPhone just for the app alone.

Back
Top Bottom