Goldfish section?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homedog98

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anybody else think there should be a goldfish sub-forum? We've been getting a lot of questions on them lately, and it seems like it'd be more organized for newcomers and goldfish experts to have their own little sub-forum. They're also so different from tropical fish, and I mean... If cichlids get their own sub-forum... Why not goldies? Just a thought.

Homedog98 said:
Does anybody else think there should be a goldfish sub-forum? We've been getting a lot of questions on them lately, and it seems like it'd be more organized for newcomers and goldfish experts to have their own little sub-forum. They're also so different from tropical fish, and I mean... If cichlids get their own sub-forum... Why not goldies? Just a thought.

+1! I really want a goldfish sub-forum! They are one of the most popular fish in the world :)

I'll +1, the +1:blink:

They are the most popular and the most misunderstood fish kept in aquariums IMO. As easy as they are to care for, it's very easy to put them in setups most would consider abhorrent for any other fish (ie betta in a 1/2 gallon bowl).

If we can get Jsoong on board with the idea, I bet it could happen :dance:

Mr. Limpet said:
I'll +1, the +1:blink:

They are the most popular and the most misunderstood fish kept in aquariums IMO. As easy as they are to care for, it's very easy to put them in setups most would consider abhorrent for any other fish (ie betta in a 1/2 gallon bowl).

If we can get Jsoong on board with the idea, I bet it could happen :dance:

+1 again! U always say the right words :)

Back
Top Bottom