GOOD GRACIOUS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wanted to say im at the beach.. Came here to see what all has been happening, and when I looked at the homepage...i saw there were 1742 new posts!!!

Just to throw that into perspective June 6th I left for the beach, came back a week later and the post count was 1340 something....I left SUN and its already that high. Congratz guys. Aaron, your sitting on a gold mine, people just have to RUSH...

Thanks for your words of encourgment. We (me and kevin) worked very hard at the outset of this site to have it be a place we felt people wanted to come. Now we have people coming and its great to see everyone getting helped.

I would shy away from the term 'goldmine' as that implys money. At this time the site is not making money so i would just call it a surge in popularity.

maybe it would be a good time to remind people if we want this site to stay pop up ad free a small donation to help these guys offset expenses is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom