Google Search

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blindskate

Aquarium Advice Activist
when u searsh aquriarum advice in google and it comes up..the title is "untitled document" you guys need to fix the meta tag

That page is a redirect page from the old forum. It should redirect you in about 1 second, so shouldn't be a problem. If it's not redirecting you, let us know and someone can advise you on how to fix some settings on your computer.

when u searsh aquriarum advice in google and it comes up..the title is "untitled document" you guys need to fix the meta tag

I googled it and got this:

Aquarium Advice

Forums dedicated to a variety of topics.
www.[B]aquarium[/B]advice.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
Aquarium Advice - Aquarium & Reef Forum - Powered by vBulletin

An aquarium hobbyist community where members discuss and educate each other on topics including freshwater and saltwater fish keeping, coral reefs and ...
www.[B]aquarium[/B]advice.com/forums/ - 97k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this
More results from www.aquariumadvice.com »

its fixed now, it was emssed up the last couple days..and i wasnt talking about it redirecting me, but it shouldnt of said untitled document, sum2 ws prolly just working on the site

I checked it the same day it wsa posted and it was fine for me. It may have been an issue on your computer end.

Just thought I would throw this in, incase anyone was unaware. You can do site specific Google searches. If you are looking for something about "amazon sword plants" here on AA, you can Google it by typing....."amazon sword plants site:www . aquariumadvice . com" (no spaces between the .'s). This will display all the threads here mentioning amazon sword plants.

Back
Top Bottom