Guest??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazyred

Aquarium Advice Addict
What does it mean when a previous know poster is now shown as 'Guest'? I'm not trying to stir up anything, I'm just curious. Does it mean they were banned or that they closed their account or something?

It appears if a user closes their own account. If a member is banned it will say "Moved On" below their name.

Yep, if it says guest, they deleted their own account, when an admin deletes the account the username remains, but it says "guest" where the rank is for members, and when members are banned, we change their rank to "moved on".

Allrighty then. Thank you for clearing that up y'all. That has been bugging me for a while. LOL I can now sleep better at night now that I know. hehehe

Bummer! I would hope to never delete my account. If it inadvertently happens y'all will have me on record as saying "It was a MISTAKE!!!!!!!" LOL

Well, I've noticed it for a while, but that was what prompted me to go ahead and ask the question, because she had so many threads that she started.

bummer that she left, i think she got upset when malkore told her to stop posting debating subjects

Back
Top Bottom