Help Available for Avatar and Signature Graphics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crickett, it looks pretty decent, but if you would like some help feel free to pm me and I will certainly help you to resize and compress a photo for you.

Do you need to be a supporter to have links to your tank albums?

I want to support this site, but still trying to keep my rent paid for now. I'm at my limit for posting pics in threads, can't seem to delete pics from old threads, so my albums are my only way to show people my tanks. Or I have to post a video. I enjoy helping people, and am enthused about my tanks :)

Thanks,
Tina

You do not need to be a supporter to link to your photo albums. However if you wish to keep using attachments you can delete older uploads by going to user cp, and clicking on attachments in the left menu (last item).

You do not need to be a supporter to link to your photo albums. However if you wish to keep using attachments you can delete older uploads by going to user cp, and clicking on attachments in the left menu (last item).

Ok, I cleared a majority of my attachments. But is there a thread for how to link my albums as my signature?? I can usually figure this stuff out, but on the Album page I don't see any buttons to offer linkage. On my Signature edit page I don't see any clear options either ???

Instead of constantly typing to click on my Avatar to see my albums it would be a lot easier to have them at the bottom of my posts :)

Thanks for any help with this.
~ Tina

I guess I am confused by what you are trying to do? If you just want a link to your albums in your sig all you have to do is paste the link in your signature?

Well I just today figured out I could type a name instead of just having the link show as the long string of code. So I figured it out, just now thank you for the help. I was making it harder than it needed to be ;)

Actually I stumbled on an easier way...
I type what I want to Title the Link in the body of the post.
HIGHLIGHT it by clicking and dragging the mouse.
I then copy the actual address and use Insert Link button and Paste in the Link.
When I Add the link it automatically uses the Highlighted words as the Title :)

I'm kinda proud of myself for stumbling on this LOL

Back
Top Bottom