Help with app. Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lbannie

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have this app on my iPhone. When I add pics I hit the + sign then gives me a choice to add from camera or take photo. When I wanted to add from pics I already have it asked if it would allow me to use them. I accidentally hit no. Now it says I have to change it in my privacy settings? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere! HELP!!

I have this app on my iPhone. When I add pics I hit the + sign then gives me a choice to add from camera or take photo. When I wanted to add from pics I already have it asked if it would allow me to use them. I accidentally hit no. Now it says I have to change it in my privacy settings? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere! HELP!!

You may have to go into your UCP on your actual PC do change that. You denied AA access to your photo album you have to change that back.

What phone so you use?

Try and attach a photo now and see any comes up. I didn't see anything on the forum UCP. Maybe it's a phone issue.

I couldn't find anything either. I'm using iPhone 4s. I can take pics and use them. Just not the ones on my phone :(

Back
Top Bottom