Help with forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeSD

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What's up? I've tried posting a help question. It was there then suddently disappeared when I tried to edit it. Refreshed and searched and it's gone.

Now, I can't see my page 2 on the Chemistry Fix thread. Why? Other page 2s work but I can't see the post I just made. Just a number 2, that when clicked returns me to page 1. I'm thinking caching problem but I can't fix it on my end. Is this some anomaly on these forums.

Why won't my page 2 post on Chemistry Fix, show up, when I click 2. It did have a link to photo.

I can see the whole thread? What are you using for internetting/foruminging?

I've used Microsoft browser and FireFox on PC and my browser on Android. 3 different browsers on 2 platforms and none can see the page with my PH and KH tests and photo.

Wierd. Could my account type be why?

But like I said This behavior is only on my thread. I can see other people's page 2 just fine.

if your using a phone try rebooting it seems to solve a bunch of app issues

I had similar issues today pages would go blank I blame it on snow on dish Im on a desk top

if you are still having issues click the contact us , let them know your issue they should be able to walk you through it

if your using a phone try rebooting it seems to solve a bunch of app issues

I had similar issues today pages would go blank I blame it on snow on dish Im on a desk top

if you are still having issues click the contact us , let them know your issue they should be able to walk you through it

The post that was making it show 2 pages is gone. I had posted a link to a photo. That post is now gone. Not my phone.

Hi, jumped on the desktop and looks related to post count versus automated software checks. Apologies. Should go after 10 posts but looks like thread/post creates, saves and then is stored as link pending (something like that). Just going through now and will re-post when done.

Back
Top Bottom