Hey, someone around here is getting old!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
OK everyone, help me wish our MVM (most valuable member), without whom this site would be nowhere near as cool as it is,

[center:6f57b6b1f4]
Animation1.gif
[/center:6f57b6b1f4]
[center:6f57b6b1f4]Happy 29th Birthday fishfreek!!![/center:6f57b6b1f4]
Animation1.gif
singandcake.gif

singandcake.gif

Man, What are all you people doing up at 1,2 and 3 AM. HEHE ;)

Thank you all. And to celebrate I am going to visit a guy who is thinking of selling his reef tank critters in favor of a FO setup.

Im planning on this being a scouting trip to see what hes got but heck if hes willing to make me a sweet deal on some things I might just come hope with some b'day corals. ;)

Now, that is some way to spend a Birthday. I hope you see some things that will look good in the 80 at home.

Well im back.

What I thought was just going to be a scouting trip turned into a purchase. I met a local guy thats not more than 2 miles from me that is just starting saltwater. He did not have any corals so he took as many of the corals as we could fit in his tank. He also got two icecap ballasts, 4 110W VHO bulbs and a KENT RO unit.

Im gonna give him $200 i think for the rock that he could not fit in his tank and the sand that was in the other guys tank. I think once the corals are growing well I can frag off a few of his for my tanks aswell.

All in all I enjoyed the day doing exactly what I wanted to do.

Back
Top Bottom