Highlighted explantations.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fijiwigi

Aquarium Advice Addict
Its been a while since the site tranition. But if I remember correctly when we typed in stuff like LFS or PWC or CA it used to get highlighted and when you scrolled over it there would be an explanation like Local Fish Store, Percentage Water Change or Calcium I think this is a helpfull to for New aquarists who don't understand the lingo. Why did this go away.

I noticed when you scroll over a thread title it will pop up with the first post just wondering why the pop ups are no longer in the post for the abreviations

Last edited:
We have posted this and are looking into the possible solutions. Thanks for the great idea!

In regards to "why it went away": the highlighting was a custom addon that Fishfreak or Reefrunner (i forget which) added to the site. When the forums made their recent transition the new software that runs the forums didn't support that custom addon. As Scott mentioned, we are hoping to find a new implementation for it.

Back
Top Bottom