How do i post a picture?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUEaquarium06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
It's been awhile since I've used the app, and every single time i go to post a picture it says it's too large. Even when i resize it to almost an unrecognizable blur it still says it's just marginally too large.

Hmmm. Trying this - flipping train tunnels.

Ok - seems ok here, strange. Are you using iPhone? I may not be much help unfortunately :(

Attachments

• IMG_1370.jpg
    IMG_1370.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 129
Hmmm. Trying this - flipping train tunnels.

Ok - seems ok here, strange. Are you using iPhone? I may not be much help unfortunately :(
I'm using android, I don't think i used to have any issues, but it's been awhile since I've been on so I dont really remember. If i try to post a picture even one i just took using the app it says it's roughly 88kb to large, if i resize it to as small as i possibly can it says it's about 4kb to large. I'm extremly confused

For example this is the size photo it will let me post, i can't even send the original photo for comparison but you get the ideaIMG_20180828_201917.jpeg

88 KB is not too large. The image in the previous post is roughly 3x the size of the 88 KB image.
Using the mobile app I don’t recall seeing a size limitation for posting images.

88 KB is not too large. The image in the previous post is roughly 3x the size of the 88 KB image.
Using the mobile app I don’t recall seeing a size limitation for posting images.
It doesn't say that 88kb is to large, it says that it's ~88kb (or some other number) larger than the maximum size. I would take a screenshot and post what it says, but it won't even let me do that

It doesn't say that 88kb is to large, it says that it's ~88kb (or some other number) larger than the maximum size. I would take a screenshot and post what it says, but it won't even let me do that
The last photo i tried to upload it says

"Exceeds your quota by 130.4kb. Click here to see your attachments"

When i click that message it just goes away, nothing happens

The last photo i tried to upload it says

"Exceeds your quota by 130.4kb. Click here to see your attachments"

When i click that message it just goes away, nothing happens

Ah, the quota. That’s a limit imposed on the total amount of images one account can post. Once you’ve exceeded it, there really is no way that I can think of to remove previously posted images. Do you have a paid or free membership? I believe the former will allow you to store more images (will check on that).
Some members, including myself, upload images to a third party image hosting site such as Imgur, Photobucket, Flickr, or Google and then post a link to the appropriate image you wish to share in a post.

Back
Top Bottom