How do I post photos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can't seem to upload this damn picture for everyone but anyways, the attachment is made by a company name "Wolfcraft" and i'm very sure it was purchased at HD. I hope somebody can use this information.

in the lower lefthand corner and upper lefthand corner of this page is a "New topic" and "Reply" button. If you hit the Reply Button it will take you to the next page were at the bottom, below the message window, you will find an area for attachments, you can use this to upload your photo. :mrgreen:

thanks for the link Phamboo! looks pretty interesting. What did that little attachment cost?

Please post in the site help feedback area next time vs cluttering posts with questions.

So you have your answer images must be smaller than 100KB and you upload them with the standard reply screen like was described above. Only .jpg and .gif files are accepted for upload.

Oh and also all nontopic posts are being split off and placed in site help/feedback.

Back
Top Bottom