How do I post pics in the forums???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STARFYRE

Aquarium Advice Freak
I finally got my honey to download and size some pics for me so that I too can share my underwater pets with all of you. They are posted in my gallery, but I cannot figure out how to post them in the forums. Help please!

I'm going to move this to the Site Help/Feedback section

There is an Announcement post on this subject. If you already have a host and know the link just use the Img button above your reply to add the code or type the code in yourself.

Code:
[img]www.yourimagehostsite.com/yourimage.jpg[/img]

Don't forget to close your bbcode tags ;)

Or, when creating a new thread, go to the bottom of the page. You will see the "browse" button to choose your pic from your computer (don't forget the size limitations). Once you've selected your pic, click the attach button and then submit.

I tried in 3 different forums and this is what I keep getting...
"Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions."
It says the max size is 250 kb. None of my pics exceed 125 kb. What's really goin on?

The size isn't the problem. My biggest pic size is 120 kb. It says the max is 250kb. I got one to post in the identification forum. I tried to post the same exact pic in another thread and I got that message again. I can't find the urls. OH I am sooooooo frustrated.

Thanx for helpin me out guys!! I figured out how to do it. Hooray!!

Back
Top Bottom