How do you clear your attachments?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger terror

Aquarium Advice Addict
When logged in how do you clear your attachments?

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Like what your subscribed to

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Reached my limit on photo attachments.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't think you can. The older posts might end up with invalid images in case they are cleared. I could be wrong on this. If you have paid membership then I think you get to post more images than non-paid memberships. If you've exceeded the paid membership limit then one option is to post your images to a third party image hosting site such as PhotoBucket or Imgur. You would then get the URL of the image you would like to post and embed them into your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You don't half to pay for membership

You don't half to pay for membership

True. You can register for free. An annual fee pays for certain perks
I8UPU0H.png

It's for accounting... He owns several forums, and different amounts ($15.00, $15.01, $15.02, etc) indicate white site it came from

I don't think you can. The older posts might end up with invalid images in case they are cleared. I could be wrong on this. If you have paid membership then I think you get to post more images than non-paid memberships. If you've exceeded the paid membership limit then one option is to post your images to a third party image hosting site such as PhotoBucket or Imgur. You would then get the URL of the image you would like to post and embed them into your post.

I've tried this using photobucket. When embed the img in my post &click on it the response I get is check spelling..but there is no incorrection in the spelling of the direct link..I feel like I'm right there but I'm missing something..can you help?

i was told photobucket or tinypic. i tried tiny pic and was able to post the link so photo can be seen

I am not a Photobucket user but I did find this page on their Support site: http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724324-Linking-and-Embedding-Images
From what I can tell, you want to use the IMG Link as seen in the graphic with the kitty on the Support page. You would copy the link that has the [ I M G ]and [ / I MG ]tags and paste it into your post.
Otherwise, if you are using the mobile app, you can try this:
Copy the direct link of your photo from Photobucket.
Next, in the AA mobile app, click on the three dots on the lower right and this will display "BBCode" and "Signature"
Select "BBCode" and select IMG. Image tags will appear on you post.
Paste the direct link that you copied above in between the IMG tags.
Hope this helps.

Hello, my question is I want to change my username how do i go about doing that here,Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, my question is I want to change my username how do i go about doing that here,Thanks

You can contact the help desk via the contact us link and request it... But we generally don't change them

Back
Top Bottom