Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 06-07-2005, 10:45 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Send a message via AIM to angels004
?!? how do you put a pic. as ur signature ?!?

i see people that have little icons, photos, or smilies for their signatures.
i want to know how exactly i go about doing this. Please reply, nothing urgent or need to know but i would like to know how so i can lol

angels004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 10:59 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to krap101
i think you put in your sig [img] and after [/img[ you put the image location inbetween the imgs. to get the image location you right click and go down to "copy image location". you need to upload the pics somewhere 1st though

~ Danny
krap101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:03 AM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Read the User Agreement regarding signature pictures: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=15094

Use Photoshop or other editing photo software to resize your picture to the size limit stated in the User Agreement. Then put the picture in your gallery.

From the homepage, click on "Update your Profile". Go down to the signature block and use the img tags, like krap101 mentioned. It helps to have 2 windows opened; one for your profile and one for your gallery. Right-click on the picture in your gallery and copy and paste the image location (Image properties>Location) to the sig block between the img tags.

Scroll down in your profile to "Preferences" and click "yes" for "Always attach my signature".

An t-iasg is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com