How to clear attachments?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brookster123

Aquarium Advice Addict
It says my attachments are full and I can't post pics, anyway to clear out the old?

Full Attachments

It says my attachments are full and I can't post pics, anyway to clear out the old?

Hello Brook...

You can't delete old pics without deleting parts of a thread. Apparently, this is how the system works. So, if you've maxed your allotment, you can't post unless you pay a fee to become a forum supporter. I think it's $15.00 per year and you get unlimited photo posting.

B

Hello Brook... You can't delete old pics without deleting parts of a thread. Apparently, this is how the system works. So, if you've maxed your allotment, you can't post unless you pay a fee to become a forum supporter. I think it's $15.00 per year and you get unlimited photo posting. B
not a bad deal.. Thanks b!

This is weird, it used to let me go to my oldest attached pics and delete them. Now I can only delete my two newest pics ???

Stuff like this makes me stop posting.

I agree paying a membership is going to give you more uploads.
That's fine. Not being able to manage my limited uploaded photos, is frustrating.

People who post a lot should earn some leeway ?
Just an idea.

You could also set up a photobucket or flickr account and link to the images you upload there.

Deleting photos makes it very confusing for people who view threads down the road.

Nobody is trying to twist your arm to get you to be a supporting member. Lots of free photo hosting sites out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

AND you can also use the galleries here to post in (like a free hosting site) and it will even give you the BBCode to paste right into a post to show the image.

Back
Top Bottom