How to contact a member with a full inbox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cammywammy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello does anyone knew how to contact a member with a full inbox? I don't think he knows that his inbox is full... I tried posting on his thread but he didn't see it! Thanks a lot!

Hello does anyone knew how to contact a member with a full inbox? I don't think he knows that his inbox is full... I tried posting on his thread but he didn't see it! Thanks a lot!

That would be the best way. Let them know in a thread they started, tell them there inbox is full and you can't send them a PM. They will see it eventually.

You dont want to post in a thread as you will have off topic posts in the thread. Post a message on their profile page. Just click on their username and it will take you straight there.

You dont want to post in a thread as you will have off topic posts in the thread. Post a message on their profile page. Just click on their username and it will take you straight there.

Can I post a message on their profile page from my iPhone or do I need to use a computer? Or do you mean private message?

Can I post a message on their profile page from my iPhone or do I need to use a computer? Or do you mean private message?

You have to click the thread title name up top then click the persons name. Then some options will come up, click view public profile. Then under profile comments you can send a message. I sent you one so you can see how it works.

image-4234210962.jpg

image-1231015165.jpg

Attachments

• image-1493894015.jpg
    image-1493894015.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 81
  • image-2906927237.jpg
    image-2906927237.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Thank you guys I left a profile comment hopefully this will work!

Back
Top Bottom