I cant post pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish loach boy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Now every time I try to post a picture, it says that the image exceeds so much, why is this happening, how do I fix this?

I ran into the same problem the other day. Not sure if this can get fixed but a workaround is to post your pictures at an image storage site like Photobucket or Imgur. When posting pics for the forum, you will be posting the URL or link to the pic and not the pic itself. I have not actually done this yet so hopefully someone will chime in with the details.

Once upload quota is reached there are 3 options:

1. Become a supporting member. This will greatly expand your attachment quota

2. Upload photos to an album here at AA and link the photos in threads via an IMG tag. This will display photos inline in threads

3. Use a photo hosting service like photbucket and link the photos in threads via an IMG tag. This will also display the photos in threads.

Man, thanks, I really don't know what a supporting member is, but I'll try the other ones, thanks:)

I created a new account with IMGUR.com, uploaded a few pics and attempting to paste a URL of one of the pics:
http://i.imgur.com/gUf1POA.jpg

Let me try again...
gUf1POA.jpg

You can also upload without creating an account on imgur. Gives you a direct link to the picture that you can copy and paste into your post. It's useful for random things you don't necessarily need to keep.

Back
Top Bottom