i dont want to be a betta no more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you gonn have to post 12 more times to get to Damsel.

hehe

The ranks really dont mean much.

Speaking of math.... That would be 22 posts....

haha, yep i told you i was questioning my math skills in that other post.

btw i had to tell a girl at subway today how to make change. The bill was for $6.17 and I gave her $7.07 and she was like here your dollar back. I was like NO i give you $7.07 so i dont get a dollar back. Well since she put it in the register as $6.17 she could not figure out that i was to get $.90 back. So i had to say I get $.90 back in change.

Geez.

Why make things so complicated, If you go to the home page go to the top left corner, Open FAQ and scroll to the bottom. There is a ranking board that explains it all :lol: . So much easier then math.

EMS503

just a POST

I'm not into bettas either so i'm posting just to post

thanx,
Ed

I don't want to be a betta either! I'm kinda tired of that rank also. I know it doesn't matter, but it does get to the point where you want something different. I am 2 posts away from damsel myself, so I thought I'de jump in this thread real quick and give the count a little padding, lol. Where can I find one most post, he he. I'm going to go look. Bye bye betta.......
~Melissa~

Wasn't that a song by the Who?

"You Betta you betta you bet..."

OK, maybe not so funny, but I got a kick outto it. :roll:

betta-damsel

YAY!!!!! I'm a damsel. I'd NEVER think I would EVER say/type that phrase.

Ed

Back
Top Bottom