I know this may sound odd but....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pentiumburner

Aquarium Advice Activist
Has there even been a matchmaker/date forum on here? It just makes sense that there was since everyone has at least ONE thing in common.

I know allot them get weird, so I understand but it did seem plausible here since we are at least at first appearance seem normal. :)

Just curious

No, there has not.

It would be cheesy at best, but you do have a point, seatching for a mate from within a group that share your main passion does make a certain sense.

I think that should be reserved for specific dating sites, like matchmaker or something like that. This is a specific site, aimed towards fish keeping, not dating. I agree, we all have at least ONE thing in common, but I could see dating going south relatively quickly and causing some problems and hard feelings. That is just my personal opinion.

so recommend it as a category at match.com or whatever the place is called...this certainly would not be the place for it...

Moved this topic to the Site Help/Feedback forum. FWIW, I believe AA would lose it's "Family Friendly" mission statement if a dating forum was created. It would be nice to find a mate that loves fish but would it not also be nice to find a mate that loved everything you do?

It will never happen here. End of story. You want a dating site [google]dating forum[/google] have at it

Back
Top Bottom