Image attachment gliches?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

patryuji

Aquarium Advice FINatic
When previewing I did not see the attached images.

I did not see the message stating my attachment was successful. (I might not have been looking well enough for this one)

I did however receive the message that the maximum number of attachments had been reached.

Does a moderator need to step in to remove extraneous attachments for me? I did not see a "remove attachment" function nor any lines of code to delete from my message.

referenced post that I would like to have fixed:
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?p=145260#145260

We've had this glitch since the last time we upgraded the software. We are not sure why it is doing this, it is more than likely a conflict with one of our modifications. We have considered going with a clean install and re modding each style, but with a very large upgrade coming very soon, we are hesitant to spend the time.

Basically, if the page refreshes, you have to trust it's there.

Does a moderator need to step in to remove extraneous attachments for me? I did not see a "remove attachment" function nor any lines of code to delete from my message.

I did it, but no, you could have done it. Without the glitch you could have done it from the edit post screen, with the glitch, you can go to view your profilt, just hit the profile button under one of your posts, and on the bottom right there is a link to the user attatchment control panel. Click that and you can delete your attatchments. When you upload the same image and delete one, it is best to delete all instances of that pic, then edit the post and reupload, which is what I did with yours.

What kevin said. :)

It would take a few weeks to redo the entire site from scratch and there is a fairly major upgrade comming sometime in the future. Just sitting back awaiting the release.

*beep*? I guess it found a negative adjective within the Japanese word I used....

The wrd filter looks for vaiations of a word that is formed in that word.

It's unfortunate we even have to use a word filter.

Back
Top Bottom