Images under Avatar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Atl300zx

Aquarium Advice Freak
i have two images associated with my name, but i didnt upload them, i dont even have a salt water tank. Is this a common problem? How did this happen?

Linds if you look under the name you will see they have Images: 2 I think what he/she is saying is they did not upload those images.

Right they are both saying they have "images" that are not theirs. Click on the Images number and you will see two pics of clowns on Atl300zx's profile.
Pitt's has a dartfish (pic number 6) in his images.

Last edited:
I think this is an issue for Andy from what I looked at I don't think we can correct the issue.

I'm guessing this is a linking issue but I don't know enough to be sure.

Last edited:
I also had some pics in my gallery that were not mine. I just deleted them. Just click on image tools--> Edit---> then delete.

I had 6 images in my gallery that were not mine and I just deleted them. It's a known issue that is being looked into.

I think only Mods can delete images. If you don't see an option for it, PM me the images you want deleted and I'll take care of it for you.

Nevermind, I just re-read your original post and deleted them.

If anyone needs any images deleted, you can send me a PM and I'll delete them for you. Tell me exactly which picture you want removed.

Back
Top Bottom