ios5 makes app crash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure there will be an update. I'll make sure the admins are aware. You should expect things like this with OS upgrades... it never works exactly as planned. At least subscribed threads is the only place the issue happens.

mfdrookie516 said:
I'm sure there will be an update. I'll make sure the admins are aware. You should expect things like this with OS upgrades... it never works exactly as planned. At least subscribed threads is the only place the issue happens.

Yeah I was surprised that everything still worked normally when I upgraded, but then I went to the subscribed threads lol.

I just tested it on both iPad and iPhone, and both worked ok. Either the issue is fixed, or it is not a universal problem. Either way, the admins are aware and have reported the error to the developer.

The new update became available yesterday and it shoudl resolve these issues. I recommend deleting the old app and loading the new one. Don't forget to cycle your phone between these two actions :)

Janet H said:
The new update became available yesterday and it shoudl resolve these issues. I recommend deleting the old app and loading the new one. Don't forget to cycle your phone between these two actions :)

Do you recommend app-in or appless cycling? ;)

Back
Top Bottom