Iphone 3g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hobgob

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have an iPhone and when I looked at posts everything is messed up. There are huge gaps between posts, or sometimes there is an empty line between each sentence. Also I just went to look at some photos and it would normally pop up in the view thing and I could swipe through them but it made me go threw a few posts.

Sometimes updating your application can help. Do you have any updates in the app store? Another thing you can try is restarting your iPhone. As a last resort, you could delete the app off of your phone and re-install it. Hope one of these works for you. :)

Sometimes when new iOS systems are released the apps will not function properly on older iOS devices. There are a lot of apps that will not work on the older devices because the new iOS updates can't be installed on them. What version is your phone running? Check on the description of the app to make sure it is compatible or maybe send the app company an email for trouble shooting

I don't see any system requirements on the app page and your version isn't that old. Try deleting the app and then restarting your phone and reinstalling the app. That should work. If not- send the app creator an email.

Back
Top Bottom