Iphone app badges

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lala

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi there- I have a red circle badge notification on my AA app, but I've checked everything I can think of, and there's nothing new... And it's still there. Any ideas what it could be about?

Lala said:
Hi there- I have a red circle badge notification on my AA app, but I've checked everything I can think of, and there's nothing new... And it's still there. Any ideas what it could be about?

Getting the same here!

I had the same issue... go to 'more' at the bottom of the screen, select subscribed and delete anything there. It doesn't seem to clear after you read the posted thread on its own.

Ok thanks- but does deleting them unsubscribe me from those threads? I guess I can just keep checking back under current/ participated threads.

It may, but when I read the threads by going in that way, the badge disappeared. If I read it by going thru the forums, the alert remained. You may not have to delete the message, but just read it from there. Roundabout way to get messages, tho.

I am getting appropriate badges within the app
But the badges don't appear on my home screen to let me know I have messages waiting
The iPad forum shows the pages on the home screen and appears to be the same app with a different wrapper so I suspect a back end configuration issue

Back
Top Bottom