Iphone App photo issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Batt4Christ said:
It appears the problem is getting "worse". I was only getting the "parsing/plugin" error when trying to attach a photo. Now, if I have read more than a couple of threads.. I start getting that error just viewing threads.

I just had the same issue...but then it let me post! Same exact time too

Batt4Christ said:
It appears the problem is getting "worse". I was only getting the "parsing/plugin" error when trying to attach a photo. Now, if I have read more than a couple of threads.. I start getting that error just viewing threads.

If I view 4+ threads and then post right away it says that.

I had problems just getting on the app a moment ago. I think probably around the time you guys had problems.

Bettababe1011 said:
I had problems just getting on the app a moment ago. I think probably around the time you guys had problems.

The first day they updated the app I had so many problems!

I haven't had any problems with reading or replying to threads. I do have the photo problem though. Just curious...I'm still running 4.3.1 on a 3gs. Have you guys updated to the newest update? I'm wondering why I don't have a problem viewing and replying.

I'm on iPhone 4 that hasn't been up dated for 8 months and today I started getting the error when I replied to threads not been able to upload photos for a week

Glen-cowling said:
I'm on iPhone 4 that hasn't been up dated for 8 months and today I started getting the error when I replied to threads not been able to upload photos for a week

My iPod 4 updated a couple weeks ago and I was just now having problems.

Cant upload pictures from iphone

I just tried to upload some photos, and I got a message saying to notify admin that they need to update the forum runner plug-in. I would have sent a pm but wasn't sure who to send it too. Hopefully someone gets this :)

All - the developers of this free application have been notified. The administrators of the site are at the mercy of the developers. It will be fixed soon. In the mean time, the forum can be accessed via a normal web browser.

Grrfluginmugingrrr... (she mutters angrily) need pictures... Spazzy computer... Need app to upload photos. Grrfluginmugingrrr. Lol. I know y'all are working on it. About how far are you from being there?

I am going to say yay even though I don't have an iPod anymore. I dropped it and shattered the screen... But it wasn't my fault, the iPod jumped out of my hand. So I will be super excited when I get my new replacement iPod. That will not jump out of my hand. ;)

Bettababe1011 said:
I am going to say yay even though I don't have an iPod anymore. I dropped it and shattered the screen... But it wasn't my fault, the iPod jumped out of my hand. So I will be super excited when I get my new replacement iPod. That will not jump out of my hand. ;)

Hahaha xD hilarious! My IPhone do tend to jump from time to time! Should keep a lead on it :)

Can't post pics in my iPhone app. Sooo annoying!

Back
Top Bottom