Iphone Login Problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blindmelon119

Aquarium Advice Regular
Since the OS upgrade, I can't login using my Iphone. It seems to accept my sign-on and password but it then seems to not recognize me. My status shows me offline, my profile says "you must be logged in" and if I click on
Subscribed the error message is "Permission denied". To reply to a thread is not an option.

Sorry to post this on General Discussion but I can't find the Admin forum on my PC version of the forums.

Last thing, when I was getting ready to upgrade, I had to delete the App to help make room to upload the new OS before installation.

Help !!!

I do not use an Iphone, but I believe the first course of action is typically to delete and then reinstall the app. Have you tried this?

I do not use an Iphone, but I believe the first course of action is typically to delete and then reinstall the app. Have you tried this?

It is best to reboot the device after uninstalling the app. One should also be sure they are up to date on IOS (and reboot the device) before reinstalling.

The latest patch 7.0.3, fixed my login problem. I assume it was the patch. I tried again yesterday to delete, reload... the app. Once again it was still jacked up. Downloaded the patch and it all works now.

Back
Top Bottom