is there a board for testing your signature?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't see a sig fishy.

I haven't been on the board that much over the spring/summer, so does anyone know what happened to sigs?

i had to change my settings in my profile on the home page at the bottom of the profile page.

you know, we are neighbors, right blaze?

Yeah, you said you live in Viera, right? :)

I live in West Cocoa, so we're not far away from each other.

Melbourne actually. i used to live in viera.

yep, we are pretty close. are there any freshwater clubs in our area?

There was an issue with sigs during the forum upgrade but all have been fixed to the best of my knowledge. Both of your sigs are showing up fine on my screen. If anyone can't see sigs, make sure your profile is set to show them.

Blazeherd2306 said:
I haven't been on the board that much over the spring/summer, so does anyone know what happened to sigs?

Do you mean you can't see any sigs in other people's posts? Like Fishypeanut says, go to your profile page (from the homepage) and click on the option to view others' signatures. You now have the option or view or not view others' signatures.

An t-iasg said:
Blazeherd2306 said:

Do you mean you can't see any sigs in other people's posts? Like Fishypeanut says, go to your profile page (from the homepage) and click on the option to view others' signatures. You now have the option or view or not view others' signatures.

Oh, I didn't know that.

Fishy: I don't think there are any aquarium clubs around here.

Back
Top Bottom