is there still away to delete attachments?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

needmorecowbell

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am trying to clear up my old memory so i can add new pics of my tank. i know that you used to be able to go into your control panel, go to attachments, then clean up whatever you need to. now, i cant see any options to delete things. maybe im just being stupid, but if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated, thanks.

We no longer allow deletion of attachments. It screws up the continuity of the forum.

There are a few options: Become a supporting member: you will get a bunch more space that way. Or, you can upload pics to an album here at AA under your profile and link the images in the thread you want to post in. Unfortunately, it is not possible to upload to an album from the mobile apps, if that is what you are using. It has to be done from an internet browser on a computer.

I do it all the time
go into control panel scroll down to misc click attachments
now you can go to town(y)

The option to delete attachments is no longer there. If you are seeing it it is a glitch.

I think you probably got it from the user cp since that is what the pic is from. you can still view attachments but should not be able to delete them.

The picture you posted is of the link in the user cp. I never said that was gone. When you click on it if it gives you the option to delete attachments it is a glitch we will need to look into.

fort384 said:
We no longer allow deletion of attachments. It screws up the continuity of the forum.

There are a few options: Become a supporting member: you will get a bunch more space that way. Or, you can upload pics to an album here at AA under your profile and link the images in the thread you want to post in. Unfortunately, it is not possible to upload to an album from the mobile apps, if that is what you are using. It has to be done from an internet browser on a computer.

How do you become a supporting member?

Click on the supporting member badge under my username (from a normal web browser; it doesn't show on the app).

Back
Top Bottom