Issue with images :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
I ran outta space (no surprise lol) anyway.... Been using photo bucket, for some reason this morning it's not showing the pictures when I copy image code, I see it for a second when my new post loads then it disappears. Other members can't see it either.

Any ideas? As you know I LOVE pictures :)

What would I do of I couldn't post pictures :(

img_2467180_0_f949621bbf2420b1299d2b062a87799a.jpg

EDIT: it works here... Figures.

EDIT... EDIT:

Not sure if this sheds light on the issue. It appears to be working in safari but not on the actual app.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/filters-and-noise-261142.html

Thanks for your time and help,

Dino aka The Con

Last edited:
I know when I'm on my phone I can't see alot of pics people on the main thread screen but when I touch your reply i can see the link to pull the pic...it is not just your pics tho, it is many diff people's that it is this way with so I wonder why that is happening too

I know when I'm on my phone I can't see alot of pics people on the main thread screen but when I touch your reply i can see the link to pull the pic...it is not just your pics tho, it is many diff people's that it is this way with so I wonder why that is happening too

At least I'm not alone! I'd be lost if I couldn't post pictures lol!!

HAHAHHAHA yes you would! It'd be like me trying to talk w/o using my hands.....couldnt happen

Does know my panda Cory catfish I kinder saying near to the top he is usually bottom dealer a cleaner fish can u give me any advise?

I ran outta space (no surprise lol) anyway.... Been using photo bucket, for some reason this morning it's not showing the pictures when I copy image code, I see it for a second when my new post loads then it disappears. Other members can't see it either.

Any ideas? As you know I LOVE pictures :)

What would I do of I couldn't post pictures :(

EDIT: it works here... Figures.

EDIT... EDIT:

Not sure if this sheds light on the issue. It appears to be working in safari but not on the actual app.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f23/filters-and-noise-261142.html

Thanks for your time and help,

Dino aka The Con

I know one of photobucket's recent updates eliminated the resizing image option from their app. I was upset about that and haven't used it since. Don't know if that's the issue though just wanted to throw it out there.

I know one of photobucket's recent updates eliminated the resizing image option from their app. I was upset about that and haven't used it since. Don't know if that's the issue though just wanted to throw it out there.

Really? Haven't had an update yet.

Back
Top Bottom