Kudo's!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SquishyFish

Aquarium Advice Addict
Is there a place to tell me who was nice enough to give these to me or why? Or is it a "Yay! I got 10 more Kudo's" type thing?

Thanks

Heh..I knew that...err..yeah..sure I did.

Now..Question # 2.

Where do I go to enter a pic into the contest? Cant seem to find it.

Squishy

The winner for February's contest has already been decided. I don't think they have started accepting entries for March yet. The announcement should show up on the home page when they do...

You two crack me up. Either your in differnt parts of the house communicating thru the internet or your doing it from work/home or work/work. :)

We accept entries at any time for any contest. All entries recived form now till feb 22 will go toward the march contest. any entrie recived after Feb 22ed will go toward the april contest.

You can find info on the contest at the top of the Show Off /Photography forum and also any questions you might have about features of the site can probably be anwsered in the Site Help/Feedback forum.

Thanks!

Should I call you Fish....or Freak?

Anyway..That is the info I was hoping for!

We are both at work...just FYI.

You two crack me up. Either your in differnt parts of the house communicating thru the internet

LOL, some of my wifes and my most meaningful conversation takes place over the instant messanger, while we are at opposite ends of the house on different computers. You two seem to have a great relationship!! Awesome!!

I see your in DFW, ever get to cruise The Marine Center? Or are they not open to street traffic?

Back
Top Bottom