Kudos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think it is given to you by people that you helped out, i think its just means that the more kudos you have the more you know, but i could be wrong.

You also earn kudos automatically when you start a thread (2) or post in a thread (1).

i think its just means that the more kudos you have the more you know, but i could be wrong.

Never assume a member's knowledge based solely of the number of kudos they have.

Just think of it as "thank you" points. If someone helps you out, thank them by offering a few kudos. If you see someone posting something that spikes your interest, thank them. You don't have to at all of course... but I think it's kinda fun. :D monetary way of saying it without saying it 100034093 times.

I gave all of my Kudos to ScubaSteve when he bought 4 bags of Southdown sand fo rme in Chicago and then drove it to me in downtown. I was in town consulting and twice he brought in bags so I could take it on the plan home. My 175 Looks awesome now all because of the GREAT members of AA!

I guess I have alot of Kudos to give out :) I gave one out to a member just cause he gave me a good laugh :lol: I thought thats what they were for :roll: But now that i really know for sure what they are for I have a few folk i need to really thank :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom