Lo-Fi Version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jimbo7

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have seen other forums there is an option for Lo-Fi viewing, which makes the forum basically super basic and text. Do we have an option for that?

Hmm, I'm not sure actually.

There are options though to turn off signatures, avatars, pictures, etc, located within your User CP on the left hand side click Edit Options. Not sure if that's the same as what you're referring to, but maybe it will help.

No im looking to get rid of most of the colors and flashy ads for..discreet viewing..possibly in a "work" environment.

some sites have a mobile skin for that. i think firefox with adblock plus is your best bet. i mean really IT can see what you aer doing anyways and can block it at the firewall if they really wanted too.

I think a mobile skin would be awesome! I frequent this site on my Droid quite often. The only major problem I have is if I type in the quick reply and hit post it double posts. I still think a scaled down version for mobile devices would be a nice a feature.

some sites have a mobile skin for that. i think firefox with adblock plus is your best bet. i mean really IT can see what you aer doing anyways and can block it at the firewall if they really wanted too.

Head of IT is my best friend :rolleyes: But yea, work is really slow these days. I wish I didn't have time to be on here, work makes the day go by much faster.

Back
Top Bottom