The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quartz92

Aquarium Advice Activist
On on of my computers I am able to log into the site, but when I go to another page I get logged out, does this have something to do with my computer of the site?

if its just on one computer, its probably the browser on that computer... try deleting the cookies, history, and cache and see if that helps.. didnt work for my problem, but might for yours

This sounds like a cookie handling issue. Our site exchanges little bits of data called cookies with your computer to keep you logged in at page changes. Many virus protection programs or your computers own safety settings (if set very high) may be deleting these cookies when you navigate away from a page and then you get logged off. You can try the following things:

1. Set your system security settings to medium.
2. Be sure that you have enabled cookie handling.
3. Check you Virus protection software (especially Macaffee users) and be sure that cookie handling is not being blocked there - you can specifically allow cookie exchange with the forums site.
4. When you log into the forums be sure to check the "remember me" box in the login dialog box

Back
Top Bottom