Login problems today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Janet H

Administrator
Site Team
Ipad and Iphone users have reported login troubles and I wanted to give you a heads up about this...

We had a server glitch that caused this. It has been fixed now. You should be able to login now If you can't login with your old info (because you tried to reset it), please reset your password as usual and that should work. If you are still stuck, you can contact the help desk via the contact link at the bottom of the page and they can reset your password.

No one was being hacked - there was a config problem with our server. Apologies for the heartburn.

That was scary... i thought I was done for..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Haha me too, I was racking my brain thinking what I could of said :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hmm... Yeah, I couldn't even log in on a PC...

I got an email saying my login attempt max had been reached by a different IP address. .. figured someone I po'd on here hacked my acct. Haha..

That was scary... i thought I was done for..

Haha me too, I was racking my brain thinking what I could of said :eek:

Yes me as well !! I couldn't even blame lack of coffee which I tried in vain to do so.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you.

Yes me as well !! I couldn't even blame lack of coffee which I tried in vain to do so.

You and the coffee. Hah. I thought I ticked someone off. Then I thought it was weird because the source of the invalid attempts were coming from the site itself.
Funny, makes you realize how much you use this site.

You and the coffee. Hah. I thought I ticked someone off. Then I thought it was weird because the source of the invalid attempts were coming from the site itself.

I started to picture a life without AA... it was horrible... haha

Love my ☕☕☕️. It's the best eye opener for me. Except that it's getting colder and the toilet seat is not heated ???. I was also thinking like Brookster that I got under the skin of someone as my IMO comment in one thread was regarded to as being insulting.

Quite amazing when you think about how this site and the functionality of your day work out.

I thought the few cocktails I'd had with dinner had made me a bit fat fingered when trying my password. By this morning I had officially begun to consider life without AA as well. Glad to see we're back in business!

I thought the few cocktails I'd had with dinner had made me a bit fat fingered when trying my password. By this morning I had officially begun to consider life without AA as well. Glad to see we're back in business!

Lmao !!! It must be the snow banks out there !!

Lmao !!! It must be the snow banks out there !!

Lol maybe! Woke up to a frozen lake today, and the snow is up to my knees in the woods. I was thinking it was going to be a long winter without this place as a refuge!

Back
Top Bottom