Macna 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone, we just wanted to remind you that the final discount price of $125 for a full access pass expires in just about 2 weeks. Don't let that slip by! Order now and use that extra money for some raffle tickets, a shirt or to buy some great stuff at the show!

MACNA2011 said:
MACNA location is determined by local clubs volunteering to host the event. The location for 2012 as been determined but won't be revealed until just before this year's MACNA. If you want MACNA to be local to you, all you need to do is apply. They like the event to be run by a club and not an event organizer, this is actually one of the main reasons why Des Moines got selected this year. Where are you located RM?

I am located in Atlanta,ga

Just a reminder, the final discount price of $125 for the full access pass for MACNA 2011 expires on July 31st!

Check out the big items being given away in the raffle

MACNA 2011 Raffle Items

Including a 109 rimless setup worth $3900 and a 200 Deep Dimension marineland setup worth $2500, and dozens of other items!

Just a few stats:

Last year's MACNA in Orlando had about 100 vendors, and was considered the largest MACNA evern.

This year, we already have 130 vendors, and there is still room for more. This is going to be a huge event! I've never been to one before, but from talking to those who have, this is really a spectacular show, and worth every penny!

So if you're on the fence about going, take some time and look at the list of vendors, the information on the speakers, and check out the growing list of raffle prizes.

Also this is a great opportunity to get a tour of the Des Moines Schools Marine Biology department's 16,000 gallon fish room, which is really just in it's infancy (less than a year old).

I'll see you there!

Back
Top Bottom