Mail Problems?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny53

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've been attempting to reply to a members PM and my replies never leave the Outbox and transfer to the Sentbox as other mail programs do. I don't know if the message was recieved or not. Help?

Hi Johnny53,
A PM goes to your outbox when you hit submit. When the person opens the PM, it gets transferred to your sentbox. You can view your outbox to see if the message is still there. If it is, the person has not opened it yet.

Sometimes I don't open my PMs right away. I get them sent to my e-mail, and usually I'll see them there first. I don't open it here on the site right away because I've already seen it in my email. Maybe that's what is happening in your case. The person has to open the PM here on this site for it to get transferred to your sentbox. Maybe they are reading it in their email and then not opening it here right away.

I surely appreciate the reply!! I'm mail educated now. All programs aren't the same. Thanks a bunch!! Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom