Many Thankx

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Gross

Aquarium Advice Regular
Real quick-like.................I just wanted to jump out there and say "THANK YOU" to those of you who've spoken up to me to try to help me w/my problems learning to negotiate this A/A.

Computers and I are basically inna love/hate relationship ! I love the amount of access to the world at large...which can be gained...yet hate the way that they (computers) often make me feel like a blithering idiot ! (snik).
In assuming that A/A was just like using an e-mail site I'd basically-thought ...'just write it and post it and it'll find its own way home'
My recent education tells me that there are categories to be used....for more precise definition to the problem(s)...or input/advice. (??) That simply writing something and throwing it up there does not occur POSTED as it did in the NEW MEMBER happenstance.(correct??)Theres a different FORMAT ??
N E How thankyou for listening and for your patience.Whatever my twisted little way of figuring it out may be.....I think I've got it.

Back
Top Bottom