Originally Posted by McLumpy
Don't feel bad. Approximately 5% of the pics that I take make it to my album. The other 95% come out blurry or the coloring is all wrong. lol It also doesn't help that we got a new camera and I haven't had a chance to figure out all of the features yet.
I'm like you, the new capabilities of the electronic equipment, like cameras, TV, DVR, even iPhones, pass my own capability, they come with some many adjustments and options that I never use, can use or even imagine to use.
So will be good if Tim posted something about shoots for cameras.