March Freshwater Photo of the Month Contest Winner!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neilanh

Sliced Bread
Please join me in congratulating Tim Wheatley for the Freshwater Winning Photo!

img_1280396_0_ec9510090b64d6629d5e39afc830b683.jpg

I don't know why I ever even bother posting pics. There are some great photographers on this site. I lack the skill, the artistic ability, and the equipment... :)

I don't know why I ever even bother posting pics. There are some great photographers on this site. I lack the skill, the artistic ability, and the equipment... :)

Don't feel bad. Approximately 5% of the pics that I take make it to my album. The other 95% come out blurry or the coloring is all wrong. lol It also doesn't help that we got a new camera and I haven't had a chance to figure out all of the features yet.

McLumpy said:
Don't feel bad. Approximately 5% of the pics that I take make it to my album. The other 95% come out blurry or the coloring is all wrong. lol It also doesn't help that we got a new camera and I haven't had a chance to figure out all of the features yet.

Same here. It's only because my camera has a fast shutter that I get shots. I see what I want and snap away.

Thanks guys. It also helps to have a fish who is used to seeing you and the camera. Take as many photos as many times as you can. Sometimes feed as you do it.

Maybe I should write a guide about what I've learned... I've used quite a few different cameras now trying to photograph the fish.

Tim that would be an interesting read. You could even try and get it published in the article section.

I'm like you, the new capabilities of the electronic equipment, like cameras, TV, DVR, even iPhones, pass my own capability, they come with some many adjustments and options that I never use, can use or even imagine to use.

So will be good if Tim posted something about shoots for cameras.

Tim Wheatley said:
Maybe I should write a guide about what I've learned... I've used quite a few different cameras now trying to photograph the fish.

PLEASE PLEASE do so! :))) and congrats!

Back
Top Bottom