Meeting quota?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes mid texting it disappears (sometimes) and sometimes if I'm scrolling down and up on a thread some parts are white(blank) and the if I scroll again the words appear to come back.

I have the new version iOS an I have upgraded the app.

When going into a thread sometimes just random replies don't show at all. So I exit that thread refresh the page then try again. Same thing different random posts missing.

Understood - that would frustrate me too! It is a new issue to us... Can you confirm with me that you tried the other remedies I suggested? If so then we can send a note to the developers about the issue and see if we can't get it resolved in the next update.

The good news is, these bugs do get fixed. The bad news is it seems like with every update new bugs are uncovered and discovered. Some day it will be the perfect ap I guess :)

Mumma.of.two said:
When going into a thread sometimes just random replies don't show at all. So I exit that thread refresh the page then try again. Same thing different random posts missing.

Same with me for about a month too. I've rebooted my phone and deleted the app and reinstalled it. I'm surprised that no one else is having this issue other then you and I.

Alright, cool, so both of you are running the latest versions. Have you both tried to completely remove the ap from your device, reboot, and then reinstall? That seems to fix a lot of issues... Not all, but a lot...

fort384 said:
Understood - that would frustrate me too! It is a new issue to us... Can you confirm with me that you tried the other remedies I suggested? If so then we can send a note to the developers about the issue and see if we can't get it resolved in the next update.

The good news is, these bugs do get fixed. The bad news is it seems like with every update new bugs are uncovered and discovered. Some day it will be the perfect ap I guess :)

I have tried everything I can think of. Deleting, reinstalling, updating, restarting......

Same with me for about a month too. I've rebooted my phone and deleted the app and reinstalled it. I'm surprised that no one else is having this issue other then you and I.

They probably are... It just doesn't always get reported. I will alert the folks who can get in touch with the devs and see if we can't get this addressed.

Mumma.of.two said:
Convict, how do you take a pic of the iPhone page when it happens?

Hit your home button the round button in the middle. I know you probably knew that it's just habit. Then hit the top bottom that you use to lock/close your phone. At the same time do this and it will take a pic of the screen.

View attachment 60629

Last edited:
Mumma.of.two said:
Thanks! I never knew that. Learn something new everyday! :p

Haha! :) It may come in handy! Ya never know. Oh you didn't say that?! Well... Read this! LoL. ;)

And your very welcome.

Ok I posted a message to the proper folks regarding the issue. Hopefully we see a fix when the next version is posted. Usually happens about once every 2-4 weeks.

fort384 said:
Ok I posted a message to the proper folks regarding the issue. Hopefully we see a fix when the next version is posted. Usually happens about once every 2-4 weeks.

Thank you very much. :)

Just to be sure:

1) Uninstall app.
2) Reboot phone.
3) Sync to update IOS
4) Reboot phone.
5) Install app.

This has fixed the issue when people follow this sequence.

Back
Top Bottom