Message keeps popping up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish wrangler

Aquarium Advice Addict
I get a message saying "Failed to connect to forum, please check with forum administrator I'd this problem persists" thos had been off and on for 2 or 3 months but it has recently gotten much worse.

When i get this message i am booted from the app of in just logging in our i get a blank screen if I'm already on the app.

Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I used to get this from tapatalk regarding another forum.
I removed it.
Use the AA app to connect.

I'm on the app not tapatalk and still get it.

Well, in that case...
Assuming you can log into the website with a browser, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I'm no expert, it just works for me. If that doesn't work, maybe someone else has more ideas.

I get this msg too. Doesnt seem to affect anything The AA app is good. Its mostly what i use. But it has the ability to be great. A lil help with gettin the glitches worked out would be appreciated. Extremely appreciated.... Ahem admin, ahem. Please! Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This message is no where near as annoying as typing a long post on your own thread only to click post and the app say "you don't have permission to post on this page" .... ummm.... its MY thread. I've gotten this 4 or 5 times. Retype and it works perfectly.

I get this msg too. Doesnt seem to affect anything The AA app is good. Its mostly what i use. But it has the ability to be great. A lil help with gettin the glitches worked out would be appreciated. Extremely appreciated.... Ahem admin, ahem. Please! Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Same. I have been on the website maybe twice to change my bio and stuff. The rest is all on the app. You want a lot more people, fix the app glitches, even computers are becoming outdated nowadays, it's all tablets and phones.

Caleb

This message is no where near as annoying as typing a long post on your own thread only to click post and the app say "you don't have permission to post on this page" .... ummm.... its MY thread. I've gotten this 4 or 5 times. Retype and it works perfectly.

They are all annoying imo but yea that one is bad too

Its not the app its the unreliable company that hosts the site. Under powered.

Back
Top Bottom