Mobile app crashing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do any of the admins know what's going on or at least know how to contact to figure out what's going on?

We are back in business!!!! At least I am. App seems to be working without issue at the moment.

We do not control the app at Aa. It is based on the tapatalk platform and that is the developer that manages it. Only thing we can do is recommend deleting and reinstalling as has been suggested. If you still have issues you can contact the developers of tapatalk.

If we are still having issues contact them? Not to be rude but thats the admins job, not the user.

Administration controls the website. It's the users job to contact the forum developers which is tapatalk. The app is just a bonus and not maintained by aquarium advice

I have no control over the App, nor do any of the other admins or moderators. The app is working fine on my devices. If it wasn't I would contact the developer, which is no one at AA.

In this case, that is correct. Is there an issue with the forum that I or another site team member can assist you with? That is within our control. Your mobile device and the tapatalk mobile application is not.

So in other words you would try to help yourself but not the users of the forum? Good to know.

Wow your a bit wrong by that. It's AAs job to do that. What's wrong with you doing it?
And you said it yourself. Users of the forum. All you have to do is email the developer that it's not working properly. It really is simple

Back
Top Bottom