mobile app feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can someone help me with the iPhone app. I just joined up and it wont let me do anything except read forums on the app. I can't post, reply, read PM's or anything. Please help!!

RugbyBunny said:
Can someone help me with the iPhone app. I just joined up and it wont let me do anything except read forums on the app. I can't post, reply, read PM's or anything. Please help!!

Have to register or log in under the more button in the bottom right of the menu bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

I was already logged in, and I can reply to threads but it still says I am not allowed to access PM's

RugbyBunny said:
I was already logged in, and I can reply to threads but it still says I am not allowed to access PM's

Weird. I'm not sure. Hopefully an admin will see this. Sorry.

One thing that I've noticed is that the signature it automatically puts on (I am assuming) is annoying IMO. It would be fine if it said 'Sent from my "insert device here" using Aquarium Advice App' or something like that... but simply cutting if off at 'aquarium' is weird... at least IMO

mfdrookie516 said:
One thing that I've noticed is that the signature it automatically puts on (I am assuming) is annoying IMO. It would be fine if it said 'Sent from my "insert device here" using Aquarium Advice App' or something like that... but simply cutting if off at 'aquarium' is weird... at least IMO

Yeah just noticed. It automatically puts it on. I just edited it to make it better. Good catch. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice App

Bruce410 said:
Yeah just noticed. It automatically puts it on. I just edited it to make it better. Good catch. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice App

How come my posts doesn't say "sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice app"? Or does it? Maybe you can disable it n settings.

roydooms said:
How come my posts doesn't say "sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice app"? Or does it? Maybe you can disable it n settings.

Nope it does not. I don't think my posts say sent from android either.

I just checked.

Go to "settings" then "forum posting options" then there is an option to turn on/off your signature. I remember now that I turned it off.

roydooms said:
I just checked.

Go to "settings" then "forum posting options" then there is an option to turn on/off your signature. I remember now that I turned it off.

I might have done that also. I don't remember but if I had seen the option I probably would have.

roydooms said:

You can turn off the signature in the more tab, under settings and posting options. I believe you can also change what it says for your signature too. Mine is set to say "Sent from my iPhone from Aquarium" but it is set to off. Hope that helped everyone.

roydooms said:
I just checked.

Worked for me thanks :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Aquarium Advice App

Fishies86 said:
Could we have a way of adding an avatar photo with the iPhone app please :) pretty please?

AGREE!! Can we get a way to add an avatar from the iPhone app?? PLEASE :)

Love the app always on it now I can help out anywhere.

As my additional iPhone signature says.....

Back
Top Bottom