mobile app feedback

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ph7

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Really want to express my gratitude for this. Its a huge bandwidth saver and fits my browsing style much more. Thank you for making this possible.

Sent from my Droid using Aquarium Advice App

melosu58 said:
Glad you like it. BTW welcome aboard.

Thank you for the welcome

Sent from my Droid using Aquarium Advice App

aquarium advice app???? say whhhaaaaat? is there one for iphone???? i'm going to go look now!!!!

As far as I know you have to do it via the browser, not the app. I did it on my PC and it showed in the app.

Gunk said:
Is there a way to post replys from the app?

Yes there is. I joined this forum using the app. I've only been in the computer to add an avatar. They don't have that option yet.

greetings development team;

the Bada supported Aquarium Advice application is currently delayed by how long?

sincerely;
nrk.

This app is probably my favorite app on my android. Is there a way to view the articles page with the app?

Loving this app! My poor iPhone hasn't been used for anything but this app since I downloaded it ;)
I do keep getting a message up sometimes saying that there is a "parse error". Don't know why that is, but it stops me accessing anything. :(

I love this app!! This is actually how I could out about AA. I have been on here constantly since I got the app. Thank you for having such a great app( and and awesome website!). This has been so helpful to me.

Back
Top Bottom