monitors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edit: I'm sorry I rephrased the question above.

I'm just needing a thread renamed and instead of posting here all of the time I would just like to pm a mod. I just don't know who's who yet

You can use the small triangle under your name and avatar to report any post or thread. This alerts all of the staff and is usually the quickest way to get attention to your issue. Or PM one of us with the details.

I know this is a couple days old, but I'd like to add that reporting a thread for this would be favorable over PM'ing a mod. Reporting goes out to all of us, so the first to see it will be able to take care of it. Just be sure you're only reporting valid issues (thread names would be valid).

Just for reference, you can see all of the staff here - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Show Groups

mfdrookie516 said:
I know this is a couple days old, but I'd like to add that reporting a thread for this would be favorable over PM'ing a mod. Reporting goes out to all of us, so the first to see it will be able to take care of it. Just be sure you're only reporting valid issues (thread names would be valid).

Just for reference, you can see all of the staff here - Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community - Show Groups

I thought that reporting was more for reporting issues such as language, rude members, off topics etc. more like major issues. Thank you for the list though my phone doesn't tell who is a mod and who isn't.

I thought that reporting was more for reporting issues such as language, rude members, off topics etc. more like major issues. Thank you for the list though my phone doesn't tell who is a mod and who isn't.

Yep, using the forum rather than the app makes it easier to see who is what plus there's a lot more content available. I don't believe there is any other way around it at the moment.

Don't hesitate to hit the report button if you have an issue, that's what it's there for! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom