Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Forum Admin & Announcements
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to mematrix Send a message via Yahoo to mematrix
Moved My Pics

Not sure where to post this I posted some pics of my rams in the gallery and got 3 Emails saying that they were being moved to a different category that category is freshwater fish Cyprinids(sharks/danios/rasboras/barbs) seems strange that They Moved pics of Rams (CICHLIDS) to Cyprinids which have nothing in common except the water whats up with that confused Curtis
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mram2_256.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1237  

31 tanks 18 species of Apistos,4 other species Dwarf Cichlids,2 species of west african dwarfs,2 Angels, blk lace,3 species of cats,tetras,6 species of Killiefish,PICS http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/
mematrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 02:44 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Moved to Site Help/Feedback -- hopefully an admin or advisor who takes care of the gallery will answer!

An t-iasg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 06:17 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

Sorry about that! I moved them all to Cichlids. These are truly lovely specimens you have, very robust, and congrats on the fry. They certainly have some wonderful genetics, and superb husbandry on your part.
TankGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 06:38 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Regular

Send a message via AIM to mematrix Send a message via Yahoo to mematrix
Thank you TG Your comments were most appreciated they are my Pride and joys dont know about the husbandry part I don't do much of anything just got lucky with them working on raising their 2nd sucessful spawn 50-60+ freeswimming for 2 days now those in pic are 4wks old. Saw your Gallery and I want your 55 actually I think they are all down right award worthy well thanks alot TG talk to yuo later Curtis
31 tanks 18 species of Apistos,4 other species Dwarf Cichlids,2 species of west african dwarfs,2 Angels, blk lace,3 species of cats,tetras,6 species of Killiefish,PICS http://www.photobucket.com/albums/y74/mematrix/
mematrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 09:43 PM   #5
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
The biggest problem we have with photo uploads is we as gallery admins must evaluate the image based on a small 12120 thumbnail. Its quite hard sometimes to tell what subject the photo contains. Most members dont bother to properly categorize the image when they uplaod so we have to then categorize the image based again upon that small thumbnail.

Regarless of what category you upload to they will ALWAYS appear in the member gallery aswell.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pics

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com