"Moving servers. Please bear with us. Thank you."

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
weird message...

It only took me a few minutes to figure out what it is... I didn't notice it at all... then I was on a page and it had only three posts on it. So I paid attention to the names on the page... I was also noticing the message had mysmiles.ipbfree.com so I was thinking a smile might not be working and that would be harder to track down... but I kep watching the names when that message popped up... then I saw that Christmasfish was on the page everytime... then I looked and her avatar wasn't there... when I right clicked and hit show image that message popped up again... so basically Christmasfish's avatar is what isn't working and is prompting the message... I'll go pm her and let her know...

Mysmiles.ibpfree.com is an addon install spyware program.. Its used for like Yahoo messenger Ect.. Its pretty much garbage.. I would recommend uninstalling it and getting a program like spybot.. More than likely you have lots of spyware on your pc.. It will probably speed up the internet as well.. Y&ou should me able to uninstall mysmiles by going to Start- Settings - control panel - Add Remove programs- and look for the Mysmiles program click on it and hit the Add/remove button..

Here is a Link

Sypbot Homepage

HTH<
James

Nothing's in my Add/Remove list. I'm not running IE, so there's no ActiveX spyware that gets installed on my computer. Ever since I switched to FF I don't need my Spybot or Ad-Aware. This isn't spyware.

I removed her avatar, and no longer get the pop up. Good detective work millipede ;) I would have done as James and assumed spyware.

Back
Top Bottom