"My Tanks" is once again not working.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok.
It's working in IE, but not in Chrome.

If it's still not working for you, please post what browser you're using. I'll let Janet know what's going on.

I just tested in chrome, IE and FF. It seems to be working in all browsers. if you are having trouble please try emptying your temp internet files and log out and in again.

Hmm,
I take that back.

It does work when I click the link, but regardless of which link I use, the box opens up way up at post #1.

For example, I clicked the link on my post #23 just above. To see the popup, I have to scroll all the way to the top of the page.

Works fine for me in FF and IE7. I don't have the issue with it opening at post 1 either.

Hmm,
I take that back.

It does work when I click the link, but regardless of which link I use, the box opens up way up at post #1.

For example, I clicked the link on my post #23 just above. To see the popup, I have to scroll all the way to the top of the page.
Mine does this in safari, but not FF... works fine in FF, but I do prefer safari :)

Um, it works in all browsers unless you're on a post link. When you are loading a thread if it is moving to a specific post (which it goes to when you use a 'last post' link) it won't work, if it's just going to the top of the page then it works fine in opera, chrome, ff and ie.

I'd actually use a different type of popup than the one used. Just get the field ID and add it to a simpler mouseover dhtml div.

I had the same issue with the link malfunctioning; However, it was working again sometime last week. Tried it again today and it's back to jumping to the main forum page.

Hello,

Just wanted to give a heads up that the 'my tanks' link is not working once again. Not sure if it is happening to anyone else, but its not for my (using Chrome and mobile browser).

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom